Champions Training Clinics
Winter 2: Saturdays
- The Champions program is the first step in the Rough Riders player development pathway that progresses players to the Rough Riders Pre-Academy.
- The Champions player development curriculum is age and ability specific, conducted by the Rough Riders top professional soccer educators.
- Champion players are exposed to soccer exercises designed to improve motor skills, physical development, individual confidence, and the necessary technical building blocks for progressive soccer development.
- Training sessions are fun and safe yet challenging to nurture creative play, develop positive on-field characteristics, and reinforce a player’s love for the game.
- Perfect for our young soccer stars ages 3 to 6 years old!
We continue to use the utmost caution when it comes to the health and safety of everyone. We have been following guidelines recommended by the CDC and the NY State Department of Health.
In accordance with the most recent NY State COVID-19 mandates, MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES FOR ALL PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS as well as patrons who enter our indoor training facility. We thank you for your continued support and understanding.